I recently stumbled upon 30 days of lists where every day you get a prompt. With this prompt you write a list. It's supposed to help you with your journaling and well, I suck at journaling, but I love lists! So I thought I'd give it a try. It's a month committment. I think I can do that, right?
Today's prompt: I am a Lister because...
- I love lists!
- It keeps me organized both at work and home
- I suck at journaling; lists are great for when I can't journal
- I want to commit to something and see it through to the end
- I want to come back to this lists one day and giggle at what I've written
- I want my friends to get to know me better through my lists
So this one is short and sweet. It's only day one and I already love this! Check back every day for the new prompt. If you want to play along make sure you head on over to 30 days of lists to register and get goodies.